Social Media Policy
Facebook Terms and Conditions Page
The Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation Facebook page is culturally responsive and community driven.
The page is designed to engage the community in the services we provide in a welcoming manner.
Viewers and followers must agree to these Terms and Conditions.
The following types of comments are not acceptable and will be deleted.
- Comments that use offensive, insulting, and/or abusive language.
- Comments that are likely to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate on the basis of race.
- Comments that unfairly discriminate on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or relationship status, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Comments that could negatively affect a person’s mental health.
- Bullying and discrimination.
- Sharing private and confidential information.
- Fraudulent behaviour and misrepresentation.
- Links that take others to illegal and misleading pages and information.
- No selling, spamming, or advertising.
- Posts not relevant to this page.
- Comments that breach client or commercial confidentiality.
Anyinginyi Health reserves the right to remove any posts, links, photos, and advertisements that fail to comply with these terms and conditions. Anyinginyi Health also reserves the right to block any user from our social media pages.
Comments published on the Anyinginyi Facebook page are the views of the person posting, and publication of the comment should not be taken as endorsement or agreement by Anyinginyi Health.
Anyinginyi Health makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, reliability, validity and/or completeness of third-party information.
Information that is distributed on the Anyinginyi Facebook page is generic information only and we strongly encourage viewers to seek health advice from qualified health professionals if the topic is health related.