Working for Anyinginyi
We are an Aboriginal community-controlled organisation committed to achieving health equity for Aboriginal people in the Barkly region. To achieve our goal, we employ over 150 people across a diverse range of roles in each of our key sections of Health Services, Public Health, Stronger Families and Corporate Services.
What do we offer?
Passion: Be surrounded by like-mind people passionate about Aboriginal health outcomes.
Opportunity: Progress your career with experience you won’t find anywhere else.
Culture: Build meaningful connections at work and in the community of Tennant Creek. Be supported by kind, caring, professional team members.
Change: Be a part of an organisation enacting real change to close the gap in Aboriginal health outcomes.
Professionalism: Work within a culture of quality and best practice daring to innovate and achieve.
What do we do?
We are culturally responsive. We pride our self on creating an environment where our staff and clients are supported and feel safe. Guided by our cultural framework, Anyinginyi “Our” Health provides a work environment staff from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds can
We invest in our people. We provide traineeships, apprenticeships, study allowances and coordinate workshops and training opportunities for our staff.
We value diversity. Over half our workforce are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people, many of whom are local to Tennant Creek and the Barkly region. Our organisation provides important job and training opportunities to local people.
To attract and retain our people, we offer a range of competitive benefits.
At Anyinginyi we offer:
- Six weeks pro rata annual leave with 17.5% leave loading
- $1,200 study allowance p.a.
- A salary package benefit of up to $15,889.94 p.a. for every day expenses + $2,650 p.a. meal and entertainment package. This could reduce your taxable income by $18,549 p.a.
- Up to $5,000 for relocation costs if moving to Tennant Creek
- Certain positions have allocated subsidised housing if recruited from outside of Tennant Creek
- Free General Medical
- Free General Dentistry (excluding laboratory work)
- Annual retention bonus of $750
- Free Prescriptions
So join our friendly and professional team and make a difference with your career!